Thursday, June 02, 2011

So, what's happening on TV?

rss feed for this post's comments

Was emailing The Fly the other day, and happened to mention I'm about to start watching V series 2.

"Don't bother", he glibly responded. Yep, cancelled. I'm obviously not reading enough sci-fi blogs recently, as I'd missed that one.

Just like I'd missed the cancellation of The Event, which was there on my back-up list of things to watch.

Any other cancellations I need to know about?

Thank fuck for Fringe, that's all I can say.

And Game Of Thrones is shaping up pretty good as well.

And there's always the 5th series of god-awful-but-just-about-bearable-to-watch-because-of-dinosaurs-and-Ben-Miller's-fantastically-drily-sarcastic-charcter Primevel showing on Watch at the moment.

4 Comments:

At 2:31 pm, Blogger rgourlay said...

WHAT! .. The Event was cancelled?? This was shaping up quite nicely into the second series as well, especially with that hot brunette :P

 
At 5:40 pm, Blogger BigAndiD said...

The Event is cancelled, bollocks i was really getting into that.

 
At 12:28 am, Blogger FLYGUY said...

I really resented investing time in V, yeah it was a bit pants, but it was building up and nearly the only sci-fi show at the time. Then they just pull the plug. Ugh. At least Blakes 7 had the balls to kill everyone to wrap it up!

 
At 11:19 am, Blogger Blakey UK said...

Ross, Andi: came as a surprise to me as well. Didn' watch the second series, and even a hot brunette ain't gonna convince me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home